Prev: Re: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake? Next: Re: gzg-d Digest V2011 #27

Re: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake?

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:50:41 +1000
Subject: Re: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake?

On 08/08/2011, at 12:58 , Tom B wrote:

> I just posted to firedrake, which is probably why.

When I replied to Tom's post about terrain stuff, I sent my reply to
both the Firedrake and the Berkeley lists. I have not received anything
from the Berkeley list for some time, other than the monthly admin note.

Prev: Re: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake? Next: Re: gzg-d Digest V2011 #27