Prev: Re: How would a Phalon Merchant be dressed? Next: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

Re: How would a Phalon Merchant be dressed?

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:02:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How would a Phalon Merchant be dressed?

right. galoshes fer sure.

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow  <br/><br/>"What is this? The militant
wing of the Cirque du Soleil?"
scarygoround.com<br/><br/>DR650SEK8"Beast"/DR650SM
"Bucket"(SOLD)/DT175G(DONATED/AR80A1(The Neverending
STory)/DOD#1890<br/>http://sotucson.blogspot.com/<br/>http://nearbygamer
s.com/gamers/inire
Don't Be Afraid