Prev: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members Next: Mailing List

Dystopian Wars (was: It looks like the main list is...) [UNCLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:15:25 +1000
Subject: Dystopian Wars (was: It looks like the main list is...) [UNCLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Woot!
I hadn't received a list post to this address for nearly 2 years, which
if the digest is a different list would explain why it dropped off.

For some content:

I've just ordered Dystopian Wars (as our local club is just starting to
play it), and looks like a modified version of FT (same attack mechanic,
but you only suffer damage if you roll enough to reach the "threshold").
Spartan's other games appear to all use the same mechanic (which says a
lot about how robust it is).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/