Prev: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

RE: Albert W Cho is out of the office

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:40:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Albert W Cho is out of the office

>>I've always been quite careful NOT to make it appear as if this is an
"official" GZG mailing list - it has always been a fan-run,
fan-centred list of folk of whom I just happen to be a part. Now, I'd
like to put a subscribing link up on the new webstore - still making
clear that the list is a separate fan community and not "run" by (or
for) me and GZG - but of course if I do this, I think there may be
quite a large influx of new subscribers...... do those of you already
here actually want that, or are you happy with the current fairly
small group of active members with just the occasional one added now
and then via word-of-mouth?<<

In general, I think more exposure is good. I rarely comment here, but I
read
it whenever, and some of the old posts sit very quietly in their own
little
folder for whenever I might need a house rule, etc. If there is fresh
blood
out there, let's get it into play...

D.

Prev: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office