Prev: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:52:13 +0100
Subject: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

>On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:16:22AM +0100, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>Thanks for doing this, Roger - what does everyone here think, is it
>>time to let the "old" list quietly expire and to make this one the
>>new "main" list? Roger, would you still be happy with doing that?
>
>Absolutely.

OK Roger, thanks again!

Now, another related question for everyone here, about the status of
the GZG list  in general.....

I've always been quite careful NOT to make it appear as if this is an
"official" GZG mailing list - it has always been a fan-run,
fan-centred list of folk of whom I just happen to be a part. Now, I'd
like to put a subscribing link up on the new webstore - still making
clear that the list is a separate fan community and not "run" by (or
for) me and GZG - but of course if I do this, I think there may be
quite a large influx of new subscribers...... do those of you already
here actually want that, or are you happy with the current fairly
small group of active members with just the occasional one added now
and then via word-of-mouth?

Incidentally I'm STILL very unsure of whether or not to have a forum
linked to the website, but if I did decide to do that at some point I
would hope that such a forum could happily co-exist alongside the
mailing list, serving similar but distinct functions.

Please discuss, Gentlemen (and our few rare and prized Ladies)!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office