Prev: Re: It looks like the main list is.... Next: Re: It looks like the main list is....

Re: It looks like the main list is....

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:16:29 -0400
Subject: Re: It looks like the main list is....

I too have not yet slipped into the dark between the stars yet....

Tom B

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*

Prev: Re: It looks like the main list is.... Next: Re: It looks like the main list is....