Prev: Re: [GZG] Apology for invitation sent to the GZG list sent in error. Next: Re: [GZG] Apology for invitation sent to the GZG list sent in error.

Re: [GZG] Apology for invitation sent to the GZG list sent in error.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 07:46:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Apology for invitation sent to the GZG list sent in error.

I gather it was a cancellation of an invitation, so confusing but mostly
non-bad...

Personally, I thank you for giving me a chance to learn a new file
extension ID, and the major shock that my Lotus Notes client can
actually
speak some Apple!

And, really, aren't the hidden talents we discover in ourselves the most
dear? ;->=

Doug