Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] List Admin! Wherefore are thou, List Admin?

[GZG] List Admin! Wherefore are thou, List Admin?

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 20:10:58 -0400
Subject: [GZG] List Admin! Wherefore are thou, List Admin?

and Omnipotent God of GZG-L:

I'm on the digest and I'm 'enjoying' digests that are polluted with spam
from vinsfullthrust@aol.com.

Can we do something to keep this spam from our digests?

Thanks,

Tom B

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*

Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] List Admin! Wherefore are thou, List Admin?