Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] 2

Re: [GZG] 2

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 20:11:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 2

each of the talented authors (aka scamsters, fraudsters,
charlatans, Shylocks (though Allan might actually have the correct
pedigree), and general con men) for making this thread exceptionally
hilarious and making me laugh repeatedly.

I will only say this: If only we had Ortillery to deal with the
spammers...... ah, a man can dream, can't he?

Thomas Barclay

PS - If any of you happen to need sanctuary after enraged customers (aka
victims) come for you, I am fairly certain the Alarishi Empire will make
available a place of exile for a sizable chunk of your fortune (small
print
mentions something about possibly being near Dolphins, machine
intelligences, Libertarians, or sheep).

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*

Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] 2