Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] 2

Re: [GZG] 2

From: Fred Kiesche <godelescherbach@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:26:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 2

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Seamus <fomorianwolf@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon mister gzg-1.
>
> I am an important ambassador from the Pan African Union, currently
held
> captive on L'Dopa IV in Fedrerat Europa space. My government of course
has
> the funds to pay my ransom, but the funds are tied up in a Nigerian
bank
> currently in possession by Ugandan revolutionaries. As such I am
unable to
> process a withdrawal from this account, as the rebels would easily
track me.

> Therefore, my government is unable to help as I cannot make the
payment in
> my name. However, if you could provide me with your name, account
number and
> routing number, I can authorize transfer of C5,000,000 Confederate
Credits
> to your account and use this information to process payment of my
ransom. I
> would also need you to authorize payment of C5,000 to my constituents
> process the ransom payment.
>
> Now, here is why you should help me. My ransom is a mere C3,000,000 in
> Confederate scrip. If you allow me to make this payment via your
account,
> the remaining C2,000,000 will be left to you as payment for helping me
and
> our government.
>
> Please reply as soon as possible, as time is short.
>
> Yours thankfully,
>
> CLEMENT OKON
>
> NOTE: PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (REV/S/08/2144) IN ALL YOUR

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book.
Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children (
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/).

Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] 2