Prev: [GZG] Excel spreadsheet ship builder? Next: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon

[GZG] Situation update from GZG....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 09:45:21 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Situation update from GZG....

Hi all,

Apologies for delay in posting another update, I've been spending the
last couple of weeks frantically doing stuff rather than writing
about it!

SALUTE went off VERY well, it was great to see so many of our
customers there and the day went really smoothly - everyone there was
amazingly patient and supportive of the transitions we're going
through with the store.
Since returning from the show, I've been working solidly to get the
last of the order backlog cleared (which included some VERY large
orders - several in the £500+ range - that got placed in the last
couple of days before we closed up the old store). I can now very
happily announce that the whole of the backlog has been cleared and
virtually* all orders dispatched!

Through all the delays, you have all been incredibly patient, in fact
out of several hundred orders that took way too long due to our
hiatus there were only TWO where the customers decided to cancel
rather than wait (this was fine with me, as it allowed me to bump a
few others up the queue!!) - so a big thank-you again to everyone.
One particularly good piece of news is that orders to the USA seem to
be getting though US Customs a bit faster at last - a customer
contacted me just the other day to say that their packages had
arrived within a week of them being posted from here, which is pretty
much back to normal.

So, I am now working on sorting out all the little bits that need to
be done before the new store can open for orders - barring serious
problems, I HOPE that we will be able to have it up and running very
shortly, I will post another update over this coming weekend with
more details.

Best regards to you all, and thanks for your continued support!

Jon (GZG), 5th May.

* OK, there are actually just a handful still outstanding due to
various problems - cases where despite repeated attempts, we cannot
contact the customers, or Paypal payments have not been made, etc -
if you think you MIGHT be one of these, then do please get in touch
again in case earlier emails have not been getting through.

Prev: [GZG] Excel spreadsheet ship builder? Next: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon