Prev: Re: [GZG] PAU Miniatures Next: [GZG] PAU Miniatures

Re: [GZG] A Sad Day

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:47:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] A Sad Day

good. And I think I agree with your criteria. Being able to
disable a hostile alien in some fashion would be an appropriate minimum
for
a companion.

As to whether the passing of Lis Sladen is an excuse for a 'best
companion'
argument, when has this list ever required an actual excuse for a fun
argument?

I disqualify K-9 because his presence didn't prevent another companion
of
the fleshy sort from being present. (Leela and K-9 were with him at the
same
time). K-9 is great, but I'm going to call him the 'pet' (he did call
the
Doctor 'master').

Most of the time, having one fleshy companion was all the doctor got. If
he
got two, then the second was a rather gormless tool like Adric.

Tom

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*

Prev: Re: [GZG] PAU Miniatures Next: [GZG] PAU Miniatures