Prev: [GZG] (no subject) Next: [GZG] A Sad Day

[GZG] FT Rounding

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:22:48 +0100
Subject: [GZG] FT Rounding

Hi all,

How does rounding of mass when designing FT ships officially work?

e.g., if I have a mass 22 ship, with thrust 4 and FTL drives, this
comes to 4.4 mass for the thrust, and 2.2 for the FTL.

I add all percentage masses together (to give, e.g., 6.6) then
round any fractions up. Designs I've seen on the Star Ranger site
gives a total mass of 6 for the above example however (I'm guessing
both have been rounded down, to give 4 + 2).

An example in the Fleet Book rounds halves up, but doesn't appear
to say what to do with smaller fractions.

Thanks.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: [GZG] (no subject) Next: [GZG] A Sad Day