Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG - Final SALUTE update.... Next: [GZG] (no subject)

Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Tank ranging

From: Paul J Foster <pj_foster@u...>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:58:32 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Tank ranging

gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu wrote on 10/04/2011 19:59:40:

> From: Robin <bilgepipe@mac.com>

> Quick Sunday night update on the 15mm SCI-FI terrain project.
> Officially we finished and celebrated with a beer and chinese meal
> yesterday but there are a few details still to complete on the run
> up to Salute.
>
> This photo has a Kra'Vak tank lining up over the riverbed.   There
> are two other photos on the flickr link showing the full terrain
layout.

> http://www.gruntz.biz/2011/04/terrain-update.html

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the finished board tomorrow.
Hope
to take part in one of your games.  I enjoyed Gruntz at Warfare in
Reading
last November and promptly went an bought a load of GZG & Old Crow
models
to add to my unpainted lead pile.  I can't help but think I'll be adding
the pile tomorrow.

Cheers,
Paul

Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG - Final SALUTE update.... Next: [GZG] (no subject)