Prev: Re: [GZG] any Full Thrust AAR' from this year's ECC? Next: [GZG] [GZG ECC] GZG ECC XIV Quote Board

Re: [GZG] any Full Thrust AAR' from this year's ECC?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:54:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] any Full Thrust AAR' from this year's ECC?

Galleries and my own AAR should be going up on the official
website at some point.	I've just been on the back foot since
I got back from GZG ECC (getting the flu didn't help).
Hopefully this weekend.

JGH

On 03/03/2011 1:34 PM, mark drake wrote:
> Hoping to read some AAR's on the FT games at this year's ECC.Any
pictures of the action would be great too!

> Thanks,
> Mark

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
My heart has been worn, but it ain't broke;It may hiccup and cough black
smoke
It may seem old, but it still runs; My love has laces that won't come
undone
					-- Jason Plumb, "Satellite"

Prev: Re: [GZG] any Full Thrust AAR' from this year's ECC? Next: [GZG] [GZG ECC] GZG ECC XIV Quote Board