Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC XIV] AAR - Definitely not abridged version

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:18:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

I know who to blame now!

Sunday, I had Doug drive most of the way home and Monday was 39 C fever,
chest full of gunk and general misery. Fever is down now, but the ribs
feel
like I went 12 rounds with Tyson and the lungs are still crapped up.
Work?
Clearly not happening....

I think Dean came down with a cold too, though he doesn't yet sound as
badly
off.

Predators vs. Zombies - wouldn't that be too easy for the Predator, even
with Zoombies? Zombies have no brains or ranged attacks.

Predators versus some of the Pulp game factions - that might be
interesting.
Predators versus Aliens - done, but could be done well as a Con game.
Predators versus Gunslingers - I call 'dibs' on this one. The Wild West
meets The Scary Hunters From Space.
Predators versus Stormtroopers - I think the Predators would do well
(Stormtrooper armour never confers any defensive benefit and they can't
hit
a human and a 7' tall wookie in an empty straight corridor)....
Predators vs. City Folk - Basically, it'd be rehash of Predator II, but
it
could make for a fun Con game.
Predators vs. Jedi - Lightsabers still win.

Tom

--
Solitudinem fecerunt, pacem appelunt
-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus (from the book Agricola, attributed to a

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC XIV] AAR - Definitely not abridged version