Prev: Re: [GZG] Contributors wanted for Babylon 5 fleet book Next: [GZG] http://kaladorn.blah blah + Incorrect Instructions for GZG-List + not paying attention

[GZG] Hammerhead Show this Sunday

From: Robin <bilgepipe@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:32:36 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] Hammerhead Show this Sunday

A quick note to say that I will be putting a participation game of
Gruntz on at the Hammerhead show in Newark (North of Nottingham) on
Monday.  Details about the show
here: http://www.hammerhead.org.uk/hammerhead2011.html (Traders
listed).

It looks like it is going to be a great show with a lot of SCI-FI and
Fantasy gaming. Please do pop by and join in a participation game if you
have the time.

Expect to see some photos and video from around the show on youtube next
week.  If I see anything interesting I will grab a photo.

I have a very early drive to get there, so expect to see me looking a
little sleepy by the afternoon!

Map:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&sugexp=nspc&xhr=t&q=ng23+5qx&cp=8&um
=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Newark-on-Trent,+Nottinghamshire+NG23+5QX&gl=uk&ei
=ORpVTbjNEJOFhQfC9fHJDA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&v
ed=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Regards,

Robin Fitton
http://www.gruntz.biz