Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey) Next: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey)

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 06:10:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust (John Lerchey)

Agree with IFF, if it is not possible to avoid a friendly unit this is a
weapon
that would not be fielded.  Or if it as would have extreme use
requirements (see
Visual Identification requirements for Air to Air missiles) that it
should never
be used in vcty of friendly ships.

I was going to then talk about how current missiles can either tail
chase or
plot intercepts but I think that real-world already done algorithms seem
to have
no place in GZG.

Bob Makowsky

Happy Holidays!