Prev: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list? Next: [GZG] More re: From GZG: further update on Xmas and new stuff....

Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:35:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

A deafening silence was heard across the land...

Actually, reports are the playtest group feels it hasn't gotten
sufficient
AAR's back on the suggested changes, but would like to proceed anyway.
Jon
seems too busy with actually producing models and making a living to
devote
much time to give much support to them.

Meanwhile, every mention of Full Thrust, or even GZG, outside of this
list
usually finds at least one Starmada fanboy popping up stating their
pride
and joy is SO much better, though I think much could be answered with
FTIII.

Have you looked at Hugh Fisher's Cross Dimensions re-write of 2.5? Star
Ranger's links to suggested new weapons?

Me, I'm just in a second mid-life crisis, so it's all too depressing to
dwell upon.

Doug