Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG: further update on Xmas and new stuff.... Next: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list?

Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:36:15 -0600

Sorry, did you try the listinfo' link at the bottom of every list
message I
see?

I've not needed to try it in years-to-decades, but if it's not right, we
need to know.

Doug

From:	Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com>
To:	gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Date:	12/09/2010 11:54 PM
Sent by:	gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu

Don Maddox, who used to be on the list but hasn't been for a while, is
trying to join up again. I sent him instructions that I had for
joining the list, but it isn't working.

What's the proper procedure for joining the GZG mailing list?

Allan
--
Allan Goodall            http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com