Prev: Re: [GZG] Lunar landscapes - for DS and SG Next: [GZG] How to join the mailing list?

[GZG] From GZG: further update on Xmas and new stuff....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:33:00 +0000
Subject: [GZG] From GZG: further update on Xmas and new stuff....

A further update...

Some more details to keep you all informed as to what is going on....
firstly, I know several of you are waiting to see what (if any) new
releases come out in time for the end of the sale, before placing
your orders. Well, there is good news and bad - to get the bad out of
the way first, there are a couple of pieces that I had really hoped
to have ready in time which almost certainly won't be, as after
master-moulding they have proved to need more work before they can go
into a production mould. I do hope to have these sorted soon and they
should all be available soon after Xmas, in good time for you to
spend your February offer vouchers on. The GOOD news is that last
night i managed to get two new production moulds done, containing the
following four packs of 15mm support weapons teams for the NI and the
Crusties:

SG15-X12	"Crusty" support launcher/mortar teams (2 teams - 2
weapons, 4 crew)
SG15-X13	"Crusty" support Heavy Arc Gun (HAG) teams (2 teams -
2 weapons, 4 crew)

SG15-Z13	NI (New Israeli) Heavy Plasma Gun teams (2 teams - 2
guns and powerpacks, 4 prone crew)
SG15-Z14	NI (New Israeli) RAFRAM mortar teams (2 teams - 2
mortars and bases, 4 kneeling crew)

These items will be added to the store (with pics) in the next couple
of days, and will be available from that point. If anyone has placed
an order with us in the last few days which hasn't gone out yet (see
below) and wants to add some of these new packs to the order, then
feel free to email me.

As to the order situation, we have had a HUGE response to the Xmas
sale (more that any previous year, I think), and though I'm working
through them as fast as I can there is a big pile still to do with
more coming in daily. At the time I'm writing this, virtually all
orders placed last week have gone out and I'm now starting to work on
the ones that came in at the weekend. We will get through them all
with a little delay as possible, but PLEASE allow a bit longer than
normal for your stuff to get to you!

More news very soon, with pictures!

  Thanks,

  Jon (GZG), Thurs 9th Dec.