Prev: Re: [GZG] Unidentified Silent Death Nightbrood ship Next: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters

Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 20:53:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters

A little bit of clarification here (for people who missed it the first
time) -
the counters I currently have are a set Mike Wikan created back in
1996 (almost 15 years ago!), back when we were doing our first FT to
B5 conversions, long before EFSB, or B5 Wars, or anything like that
had hit the market.

I've put them up here, if people are interested in taking a look:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/mwm-counters.zip

Thanks,
JGH

On 30/11/2010 3:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
> Lots of B5 counters (for Babylon 5 Wars originally) here at Rich Bax's
site
> http://www.richbax.com/
>

> On 29/11/2010 21:13, Jerry Han wrote:
>> If people are still looking for these, I have all of them (I think).
>>
>> EA
>> Centauri
>> Minbari
>> Narn
>> Shadow
>>
>> And
>>
>> Star Wars
>>
>> JGH

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
My heart has been worn, but it ain't broke;It may hiccup and cough black
smoke
It may seem old, but it still runs; My love has laces that won't come
undone
					-- Jason Plumb, "Satellite"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Unidentified Silent Death Nightbrood ship Next: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters