Prev: Re: [GZG] gethering the lost lambs Next: Re: [GZG] GZG - situation update on WARFARE and mailorders.....

[GZG] GZG - situation update on WARFARE and mailorders.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:23:08 +0000
Subject: [GZG] GZG - situation update on WARFARE and mailorders.....

A quick heads-up (or heads-down over the loo, more to the point....)
- so far this week has been completely screwed up ... on Monday I
went down with probably the worst case of food poisoning I've had in
my life - I'll spare you all the details, suffice to say that the
famous Python quote "Really opens up the sluices at both ends"
springs to mind.
:-/
Anyway, as of today I'm a good bit better and if The Gods are
willing, I should still be at Warfare as planned - BUT, obviously
this has wiped out my stock production time scheduled for this week,
so we'll be coming along with what we've got - it is either that or
not go at all, and seeing as I've never had to cancel doing a show in
20 years I don't want to start now! We should have some of most
codes, but some may be short on quantities and there may be a few
gaps that I've not been able to do anything about. If you're coming
along to see us, please make it to our stand as early as possible and
hopefully we'll still be able to help you with most of the stuff you
want. I'll be the one behind the stand looking like Death
ever-so-slightly-warmed-up, but Melissa, my Delightful Assistant(tm)
will be her usual smiling and cheerful self, so that will make up for
it a little....

Of course, all these Wacky Hijinks have meant that I've also not
managed to get any mailorders out this week - I'd already warned
everyone that the show preparations would delay things a bit, and
then the illness struck... if you have placed any order with us in
the last few days, please don't expect it to be dispatched until
after this coming weekend, but I promise to get them all cleared as
fast as possible.

Right, I'm off to try and get some solid food down for the first time
in three days!	;-)

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] gethering the lost lambs Next: Re: [GZG] GZG - situation update on WARFARE and mailorders.....