Prev: Re: [GZG] WARFARE, Christmas Specials and stuff..... Next: [GZG] gethering the lost lambs

[GZG] Warfare Participation Game

From: Robin <bilgepipe@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:43:03 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] Warfare Participation Game

As per Jon's note on the GZG mail list, I can confirm I am at the
Warfare game on Saturday and Sunday this weekend with the Grunts
demo The show is held at the Rivermead Sports Complex, Richfield
Avenue, Reading. Parking (pay and display) and catering are available on
site and doors to the show are open to the public from 10:00am
onwards.

Here is the link to the youtube brief show report from the last session
at SELWG wargames show.
http://www.gruntz.biz/2010/10/selwg-participation-game_17.html

Please do come along and try out the game, I hope to have some 15mm
goodies to give away to players that take part and try out the rules.

Regards,
Robin
http://www.gruntz.biz

Prev: Re: [GZG] WARFARE, Christmas Specials and stuff..... Next: [GZG] gethering the lost lambs