Prev: [GZG] Lunar landscapes - for DS and SG Next: Re: [GZG] WARFARE, Christmas Specials and stuff.....

[GZG] WARFARE, Christmas Specials and stuff.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:10:50 +0000
Subject: [GZG] WARFARE, Christmas Specials and stuff.....

Well, another busy couple of weeks have gone by since FIASCO, which
was a very enjoyable show at an excellent venue, and we're now
getting everything ready for WARFARE next weekend (20th/21st
November) at the usual venue, the Rivermead Leisure Centre in
Reading. This is our last show of 2010, so please come along and see
us if you can - Robin Fitton should also be there doing another demo
of his GRUNTZ rules, so please give him a  look and try the game out.

Stuff has been flying out of the door by mailorder, and at the time
of writing this all order dispatches are 100% up to date, but as
always the week before a show gets pretty crazy with trying to make
enough stock to take along - so while I'll try to keep up with
mailorder as far as possible, please be aware that there may be
little delay on some orders placed in the coming week.

Now, a number of folks have been asking if we are going to do our
usual Christmas Special deals again this year - and the answer is
yes, we are, and they will start the week after we return from
WARFARE - so this time you've got a bit of a heads-up on things, and
if you were thinking of placing an order in this coming week you
might want to hold off till I post the details of the offers, which I
will do right after next weekend.  More news soon, so watch this
space!

There are also some NEW RELEASES on their way at long last - I MIGHT
have some of them ready (at least in small quantities) in time for
WARFARE, if I get time to do the required moulds this week - no
promises, but I'm doing my best. Whether or not we have any at the
show, they will certainly be available for mailorder ready for the
Christmas Specials. As to what they are, you'll just have to wait a
few more days - though I will say that we're going to need a BIG
lettuce and a good few gallons of cocktail sauce.....  ;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Lunar landscapes - for DS and SG Next: Re: [GZG] WARFARE, Christmas Specials and stuff.....