Prev: Re: [GZG] Who makes that walker, Richard? Next: Re: [GZG] Who makes that walker, Richard?

Re: [GZG] Who makes that walker, Richard?

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 01:42:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Who makes that walker, Richard?

I'd never heard of Baggage Train before. They've got some anti-grav
vehicles
very reminiscent of the Terran Overlord Government in the Renegade
Legion
Universe (Jon Davis, take note!). In fact, I think one of them is
painting
in a camouflage pattern very similar to Jon's!

Always good to find a manufacturer making things in the One True Scale,
so
thanks a bunch Richard. I might put together a small order to 'test the
waters'.

Tom B.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Who makes that walker, Richard? Next: Re: [GZG] Who makes that walker, Richard?