Prev: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings)

[GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings)

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:10:58 -0400
Subject: [GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings)

t.ca just got this lovely message from a fellow named Terry
Millard. I relay it here because of its particular interest to this
list. I
have recommended he join this list and that he post this to TMP since I
know
they track this sort of development.

I can not speak to the veracity of this post, but it seems an odd sort
of
mailing for a prank.

------------------------------

"From: Terry Millard
Email: info at-sign DELETE THIS daemonscape.com

Hi,

We are a small family run games company who have just bought the rights
produce GZG resin ranges in 6mm and 25mm scale, we are only doing the
Resin
buildings and vehicles in both scales, Jon will be continuing with the
metal
figures and vehicles.

I visited Jon at his home a couple of weeks ago to collect all the
moulds
and masters to begin re-casting and production. We intend to do a simple
tidy up of the complete range with minimul changes and updates.

With this in mind at this stage we would like any feedback from your
members
on relevent changes and any design problems (weak spots on vehicles that
require changing).

If you like we can keep you upto date with how we are getting on and
give
you a growing list of items as and when they are put back in to
production.

The first to be released will be the 6mm Fire base and Microtac
buildings
followed by the Leviathon SF25-201 and Blower hover tank SF25-101.

Any questions please contact us at Daemonscape.com

Terry :O)"

-----

So, if you want to get any particular resins from GZG back into an
available
state, I suggest you let them know your particular desires. Also, if the
old
moulds had some issues, you might want to let them know where/how.

I think this is good news! I was sad to see some of this stuff go out of
production.

Of course, my 1200-1500 25mm figures kind of tie me into the One True
Scale.

Tom B

Prev: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings)