Prev: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report Next: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

From: Fred Kiesche <godelescherbach@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:39:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

not. Looks like 1 GZG event...

====

 Ground Zero Games - West Coast Con Events:
  Action on Hofud Game System
Game Master
# of Players Length of Game Player Rules Knowledge
 Stargrunt II
Glenn Goffin
6
6 hours
Useful
 Description
 The Sword Worlds Civil War continues. Hofud's people have just
overthrown
their pro-Gram government and joined the Sacnoth side. Hofud popular
militia
and Sacnoth regular army units search for Gram loyalist forces to disarm
or
destroy.  Gram personnel, meanwhile, have their own plan to execute.
This
will be a game of cats-and-mice around a remote SuSAG pharmaceutical
processing facility.  This scenario follows the events of "Save the
King! /
Kill the King", played at Kublacon 2006.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Fred Kiesche
<godelescherbach@gmail.com>wrote:

> "...We had 33 attendees and 18 official events..."
>
> I interepreted it to mean 1 "GZG prize event", 18 events total.
>
>   On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:

>> Thanks, Kris!
>>
>> I am curious if you 'only had one' event, but recruited Stargrunt and
Full
>> Thrust players. Did the single event have both systems? Oh, wait,
check
>> out
>> the web site before asking. Yeah, that might work...
>>
>> Well, belated congrats to the newlyweds. I think...
>>
>> I'm totally in the 'once burned, forever shy' camp. ;->=
>>
>> The_Beast
>>

>> From:   events@celesticon.com
>> To:	   gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
>> Date:   10/17/2010 04:02 AM
>> Subject:	   [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report
>> Sent by:	   gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
>>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> CelestiCon/Ground Zero Games West Coast 2010 is over and it was a
success.
>>  This was our second year and we saw some growth in spite of the
economy.
>> We had 33 attendees and 18 official events.
>>
>> Pictures and news of the convention are up at
>> http://www.celesticon.com
>>
>> Thanks to Jon Tuffley for providing prize support!
>>
>> We only had one GZG event this year (due to a lot of GZG gamers
getting
>> married this month).  But we did recruit 4 new Stargrunt players and
1 new
>> Full Thrust player!	These were guys who had never played a GZG game
>> before.
>>
>> Plans are currently being finalized for CelestiCon/GZG-WCC 2011.
Stand
>> by...
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kris Miller
>> CelestiCon/GZG-WCC Event Organizer
>> http://www.celesticon.com
>> events@celesticon.com

> --
> F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book.
Always,