Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm City layout Roads Next: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

Re: [GZG] 15mm city roads

From: Robin <bilgepipe@m...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:31:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm city roads

sure the roads will be ready for SELWG.   SELWG is all about me painting
tanks and figures at the moment and by Warfare I plan to have the new
terrain board completed for 15mm. If I rushed the board I would only be
disappointed with the result, not to mention the chance that I would
still be drying brushing it at 4am on the morning of the show!	Progress
so far here: http://www.gruntz.biz/2010/10/video-of-terrain-project.html

I also have dozens of N-scale railway parts to complete including power
lines, street lights, telephone poles and a variety of factory
components to "super detail" the layout and they are going to need time
to prepare in a way in which they look good and don't get in the way of
gaming.

Cheers
Robin

Not sure they will see use at