Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Balanced Fleet Design

[GZG] fleet munitions tenders Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)

From: Doc <docagren@a...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:07:29 -0400
Subject: [GZG] fleet munitions tenders Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)

 Okay, I like this one.  But what is the required tender to expendable
munition ratio 1 to 1.	And I would roll per ship to see it expendable
are already lost.
Ratio 1 expendable to 1 replacement check a 6+
1.5 to 1 at 5+
2 to 1 at 4+
and so on.

DOC AGREN
Lurker on the Digest

If folks bring ordnance-heavy ships and want them at fully supplied
at the start of the game, make them pay for suitable fleet munitions
tenders as part of their force; if they choose NOT to do this, then
all ordnance-carrying ships have only a random % of their standard
loadouts to represent ordnance already expended in earlier
engagements....?

Jon (GZG)

http://agrenville.myminicity.com/
http://agrenville.myminicity.com/ind
http://agrenville.myminicity.com/tra
http://agrenville.myminicity.com/sec
  http://agrenville.myminicity.com/env
In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08 and Kristy Kozlowski Braker
10/2/66 - 6/12/10

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have
hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.
    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

"I'm a Member of Red Sox Nation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ElEgp62dI

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Balanced Fleet Design