Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG update - COLOURS and stuff.... Next: [GZG] C-IED/COIN in SGII/DSII

[GZG] GZG East Coast Convention XIV - Call for Events

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:06:55 -0400
Subject: [GZG] GZG East Coast Convention XIV - Call for Events

    *** GZG East Coast Convention XIV - Call for Events ***

ECC XIV is soliciting events for the next year's convention.
Miniature starships, grav tanks, powered armor troopers,
ravenous aliens, zombies, and diabolical sheep will do battle.
All scheduled events are GZG rules or variant rule sets.

When:  February 25 - 27, 2011
Where: Owego Treadway Inn, Owego, New York

Convention website:   http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc14/
Store website:	      http://www.printfection.com/gzgecc/
Event Schedule:       http://tinyurl.com/ECC-Schedule

If you are interested in attending and preparing an event,
we would like to hear from you in order to layout a
preliminary schedule of events.  We do not require a lot
of detail right now, but we would like to encourage you to
begin the planning process required for a high quality event.

Please send me an e-mail to davisje@nycap.rr.com with the
following information:

1. Proposed title
2. Game system to be used
      Full Thrust
      Full Thrust Variant
      Earth Force Source Book  ( Babylon 5 )
      Dirtside II
      Stargrunt II
      or Full Metal Anorak
3. Brief scenario description
4. Time slot preference
5. Proposed number of players

Please forward this e-mail to other appropriate mailing lists
or individuals who might be interested.

Thanks,

Jon Davis
davisje@nycap.rr.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG update - COLOURS and stuff.... Next: [GZG] C-IED/COIN in SGII/DSII