Prev: Re: [GZG] Hey anybody seen the list admin lately? Next: [GZG] GZG update - COLOURS and stuff....

Re: [GZG] Hey anybody seen the list admin lately?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:39:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hey anybody seen the list admin lately?

Don't know for sure, but I believe you have to sign up for the list
differently. Something like gzg-ldigest...

Check out the note you should have gotten after signing up.

Doug

From:	"kmahony" <kmahony@orcon.net.nz>
To:	gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Date:	09/07/2010 04:15 PM
Subject:	Re: [GZG] Hey anybody seen the list admin lately?
Sent by:	gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu

Hi all

Yes thanks Doug for pointing me in the right direction. Do anyone know
if
there is a daily digest option for this list?

Thanks
Kieran