Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9

From: Robert Mayberry <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:40:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9

Present day, I'd agree. 2 centuries down the road? I think it's quite
realistic to assume that by then you'll have a "steadycam" for rifle
barrels that compensates for movement, or metastable guided rounds
that to some limited extent can steer themselves. Certainly you'll
have it for laser weapons.

Rob