Prev: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

From: tagalong@c...
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 17:31:44 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

So are takeing into consideration say smartgun links, eg point the dot
in the helmet hud at the target.
I dont think you can say that because you cant run and fire with current
weapons doesnt mean you
wont be able too with future personnel weapons.

How much kick would a laser or emp gun have.

regards james