Prev: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

Re: [GZG] Happy Canada Day

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:48:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Happy Canada Day

> Allan, just fly up and catch a ride with one of the ECCers passing by
an
> airport. Let them drive. :-D

Alana wanted me to fly to Indy for GenCon. (I can afford GenCon because
I'm
running games for Arc Dream in support of one of my books, so the hotel
and
entry is free.) Unfortunately, flights out of Monroe, LA are pricey. I
could
fly out of Jackson, MS on Southwest, but Jackson is far enough away to
be an
impediment.

It's all rather moot, though. Alana lost her job in 2008 due to health
reasons. She's working temporarily for the Census Bureau, but that job
ends
in a month or two. Finances will be an issue likely for years to come.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting