Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:22:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

1) That wacky internet; is there anything it can't fix?

2) And I owe YOU an apology; when you said your 'friend' use to say, I
assumed it was just a case of a friend quoting a common phrase. I shall
doubt you no more. Truly, I am not worthy. ;->=

But that quote is, and so delightful in company with H Beam Piper's, no?

By the way, all, I'm about to hop a plane to Nashua, NH, USA. Is there
anything there to enjoy that might protect what little sanity I retain?
And, no, a quick run to Boston, or even closer outside the Nashua, is
right
out

The_Beast

Richard Bell wrote on 06/17/2010 02:57:46 PM:

> Imagine my shock when I made the five hour drive from my home to his
> store, only to find that it had closed up (I admit that I was also
> visiting friends in Kitchener-Waterloo).
>
> I am also surprised, though I should not really be, that his comment
> on the purity of english has become well used and I apologise for only
> paraphrasing it
***snippage***

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger