Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:53:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

And in Nebraska, we often refer to drinking 'pop', whereas other parts
of
the US complain 'that's what I call my dad!' I could reply, 'and soda is
what I put on the lawn to reduce acidity'. So, I mostly say 'soda pop'.
;->
=

I refuse to say soft drink; you can't if you remember the 6 1/2 oz
cokes...

Really, we must stop; on this way lies madness. Zoe will pop up with the
story about asking, in a meeting, for an eraser.

Allen? It's pronounced 'mountain lion'.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!