Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:15:09 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

>Don't envy you that task Jon, I've see the old workshop. I'd have
>spent a week just wondering where to start!
>
>Germy

Oh, I did! Then the next couple of weeks thinking "why the hell am I
doing this...?"
But, it's all coming together and it will make things SO much easier
in the long run.

What I have found during the move is HUGE amounts of old gaming
stuff, figures etc (mostly personal collection, not GZG-related) that
I'd almost forgotten about, so expect some interesting items going up
for sale at some point, here and/or on TMP's marketplace!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!