Prev: [GZG] A number of scientists respond to Hawking's concerns about Aliens Next: Re: [GZG] A number of scientists respond to Hawking's concerns about Aliens

Re: [GZG] A number of scientists respond to Hawking's concerns about Aliens

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 07:21:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] A number of scientists respond to Hawking's concerns about Aliens

Apparently, Stephen W. made the comment late last month. Doesn't seem to
be
in the article.

Sounded for a bit like an offhand comment he might have made some time
ago;
you know I went to the article's date to check to see if the article
itself
wasn't from the beginning of last month...

I'm not judging if they're good points he's making, but maybe he should
have appeared on B5 instead of Star Trek TNG. ;->=

You can bet the good Dr. always knows where HIS towel is!

Doug

From:	Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com>
To:	gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Date:	05/09/2010 06:50 AM