Prev: [GZG] From Jon at GZG - limited stock of 25/28mm resin APCs! Next: Re: [GZG] a peek from FT3 on fighters/ordnance (was: Re:

[GZG] More re: From Jon at GZG - limited stock of 25/28mm resin APCs!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:51:48 +0100
Subject: [GZG] More re: From Jon at GZG - limited stock of 25/28mm resin APCs!

Further to earlier post, pics of APCs are here:

<http://www.maljazar.com/JimLanger/>http://www.maljazar.com/JimLanger/

Please ignore the 15mm buildings and other items, those all sold out at
Salute!

Hi all,

Some of you may remember that just before Triples and Salute, I
mentioned that we had a limited number of 25/28mm resin-cast APCs
made by the late Jim Langer, to sell off on behalf of the
beneficiaries of Jim's estate. I said that if we didn't sell all of
them at Salute, then I'd make the remainder available by mailorder
-so that's what I'm now doing.

Both APC types have single-piece cast hulls with separate turrets;
note that they do NOT come with any gun barrels, you'll have to
provide something from the spares box or some suitable rod. They are
cast in a lightweight but very solid foamed urethane resin, which
gives an excellent surface for painting. There are two sizes of APC,
a larger one with angled sides at £8.00 each and a slightly smaller
type with vertical sides (about the size of our old 25mm resin
"Wombat") at £6.00 each.

Current remaining stocks are in single figures for the larger type,
but we have a couple of dozen or more of the smaller ones. These will
NOT be produced again, it is a one-time-only chance and when they're
gone, that's it.

I must stress that these are NOT being sold through GZG, I am doing
this entirely on a personal basis. There is no VAT involved, you will
pay the quoted prices plus shipping costs wherever in the world you
order from. For this reason they are not being sold through the
website, and all payments MUST be made by Paypal - if you want some,
please email me (OFFLIST please, direct to me at jonATgzgDOTcom) with
the numbers you want, and your full address. I will then work out
shipping charges and send you a Paypal payment request. Orders will
be taken strictly in sequence as we receive the emails.

I'm giving you chaps first crack at them - any that don't sell
through the list in the next few days will be offered on TMP, but
you've got some advance notice!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)