Prev: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1 Next: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1

Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 10:08:02 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1

Robert Mayberry wrote:
>Could I butt in, on the premise that I know virtually nothing about
>the playtest rules?

Hey, not knowing what the playtest group is up to doesn't
stop me!

(And if anyone else worries about not being somehow qualified,
if you play Full Thrust and have an opinion, *I* want to hear
from you. Email me directly if you don't think it's worth
bothering the entire list.)

Longer response to your idea to follow after proper
consideration.

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1 Next: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1