Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighters and other military planes grounded by ash Next: [GZG] [OT] Re: 20mm 'Quick' kits

[GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

Oddly I remember wondering that that FoW though going the other way,
would it work with 20mm figures and vehicles? From what I have heard of
it though going the other way as you suggest would be a much better idea
as it seems to produce quite crowded tables. Keeping the ground scale
the same would probably give a more realistic look as well.

That reminds me, I have some GZG 6mm stuff that must now be ancient, I
must have a look and see what he does now in that scale. We did not play
it much (DS II) but it was fun. Indeed I think 6mm is a solution to a
lot of problems including a desire to dabble with ancients.

Michael

Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighters and other military planes grounded by ash Next: [GZG] [OT] Re: 20mm 'Quick' kits