Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighters and other military planes grounded by ash Next: Re: [GZG] Fighters and other military planes grounded by ash

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

From: "Chen-song Qin" <cqin@e...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:05:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

it'll say how many there are in the box.  If there are 2 models,
they're always going to be the quick-build/wargaming models.  The only
exceptions to that rule are Dragon's HMMWVs, which are 2 to a box but
have a
lot of tiny fiddly bits.  As far as I can tell, the Hat Armourfast line
are
all quick-build miniatures.  Italeri makes a wide variety of different
models, not just quick-build ones, but their boxes are fairly clearly
marked
as fast-assembly/wargaming if applicable.  And as I said before, if
there
are 2 in there, it's guaranteed at least one of them will be
quick-build.

These models are available in most hobby stores that sell 1/72 scale
kits.
But I've also used a few places online:

www.modelhobbies.co.uk <http://www.modelhobbies.co.uk/>

www.toysoldiers.ca <http://www.toysoldiers.ca/>