Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG - Triples is over, Salute coming up.... Next: Re: [GZG] From GZG - Triples is over, Salute coming up....

[GZG] From GZG - Triples is over, Salute coming up....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 06:16:45 +0000
Subject: [GZG] From GZG - Triples is over, Salute coming up....

Well, Sheffield Triples is done (and went off well, the new venue is
a huge improvement) and everything is now being readied for Salute;
we'll be there on stand TK13, near the middle of the hall and very
close to the Warlords' main "command post".

We'll have a whole bunch of new releases in 15mm, including the
following (as announced last week before Triples):

2 new packs of UNSC-LIGHT troops - rifles pack B and SAW gunners.
1 new pack of New Israelis, a support weapon pack with 2 x HAMR teams
and 2 x GMS teams.
A really cute little spider-drone (6 legs, but hey, who's counting?)
with twin autocannon, 3 to a pack for £2.50. (These were a huge
success at Triples, and we're taking as many as possible to Salute!)
A groundmount twin plasma cannon with a New Israeli gunner figure,
which will also work well in the back of a flatbed vehicle!

Plus: FOUR new 15mm vehicles -	we have a new Hover APC (the Gauntlet
III) in both "battle taxi" and Command post variants, and a new
medium hover tank (the Rommel III) in both gun tanks and SLAM carrier
versions. In each case, as with others of our recent 15mm releases,
these are generally similar to the original designs of the same names
in 25mm/6mm but with certain revisions and improvements (hence the
"III" added to the designations).

We'll also have plenty of our recent releases with us - the AV-7
FanVan, all the Colony Buildings (including some very nice complete
boxed sets with extra free stuff!), the Hammer's Slammers 25mm
"MOLTS" and lots more.

Last week we apologised to the Vacc-heads among you that it didn't
look as if we'd have anything new out in the FT Starships line in
time for the show......  BUT, if things come together this week then
that MIGHT change - it'll be right down to the wire, but there just
might be some surprises for you after all - you'll have to come and
see us to find out!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com