Prev: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury Next: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

From: Bobby <hansuke@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:13:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

post, and the song just popped into my head.  ;)

So if I am reading all the inputs, then we might, or might not, have a
secret base on Mercury. Possibly its below the ground, but that may not
be
the case. And there are rumours that the Ixx have made some recon
advances
there. I smell the beginnings of a pretty good scenario maybe.

I'm seeing a Base at Chao Mung-Fu. Insertion Vehicles zoom in fast
depositing Ixx just outside the perimeter, possibly hidden in crater
rims.

Can the visible part of the base be partially damaged by targeted
drones, so
as to give the Point Ixx a chance to get in?

Then its level by level fighting, with the base trying to hold on a
random
number of turns before help can arrive.

Bobby

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Ken Hall <khall39@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I saw what you did there, Bobby. ;-)
>
> Best,
> Ken
> (exeunt, singing) Well, it's five-six-seven, open up the Pearly
Gates...

Bobby Mock