Prev: Re: [GZG] DLD Productions? Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships

[GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:19:16 -0600
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships

http://z9m9z.lurgi.org/2010/03/full-thrust-imperium-ssds-and.html

Indy: I saw your reply, and, yes, rumors of my demise are slightly
premature. I tried to post a followup, but it's disappeared. Please say
that I found them somewhere else long ago and far away, so my one claim
being useful is as pack rat.

I'll have to dig around, but I'm not sure but there are other ships left
out. My disappointment was I was going to try to use for Imperium 3M,
but
there was no 'Colonial Cruiser' amongst the ships I had.

Been awhile since I've been called a 'bloke'... ;->=

The_Beast