Prev: Re: [GZG] DLD Productions? Next: Re: [GZG] DLD Productions?

Re: [GZG] DLD Productions?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:05:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] DLD Productions?

>Adrian wrote:
>>  Does anyone know if DLD Productions is still around and/or
contactable?

>Yup, still around and he will sometimes answer his email.
>Last I heard from him was that he was trying to get DLD back on its
>feet, but I still haven't seen anything I ordered years ago.
>
>I am slowly starting to give up hope:-)
>
>Frits

I haven't had any contact with David for several years - but on the
subject, I have recently acquired back two boxes of his 25mm kits
(from the person I sold them to in the first place!) - one pair of
Badger tracked light vehicles and one pair of Eilat wheeled scout
cars. Both sets are unbuilt, exactly as originally sold - they've
been opened and looked at, but nothing more. If anyone here is
interested before they get ebay'd or TMP'd, I'm open to offers?
I bought these back personally, not through GZG, so payment will have
to be via Paypal. Postage will be at cost, plus insurance if you want
it. Any takers? Emails OFFLIST please!

I've also got a shedload of other stuff from the same source to
shift, including loads of 25/28mm figures (Lots of Copplestone, lots
of Void/Urban Mammoth and much more) and.....[drum roll
please....]... two original Leading Edge all-metal Aliens APCs,
assembled and with a basic green paintjob. I know these are like
hen's teeth to find, so I'm undecided as to how to sell them at the
moment, but if anyone here wants to make SENSIBLE offers...? Again,
please contact me OFFLIST.

Jon (GZG)