Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC XIII: AAR Next: Re: [GZG] ECC AAR from John Lerchey

Re: [GZG] ECC AAR from John Lerchey

From: Eric Foley <stiltman@t...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:54:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] ECC AAR from John Lerchey

One thing jumped out at me here...

-----Original Message-----
>From: Indy
>My US ships chased down tthe French, helping the Brits to kill them
>off. The French (using FT3 "save throw" shields) had level 3 screens.
>He managed to save at least 50% of the total damage done to his ships.
> Still, he was picked on heavily and died.

So FT3 allows level 3 screens again?  Are screens smaller now than they
are in the fleet books, or does this mean you use 15% of your ship mass
for screens with them?	What are the "save throw" shields?

Little enough is known about FT3 that stuff like this makes me
curious... even if it was in the context of a bunch of mass 400 ships.
(Which are big, but not ridiculous in my circles...)

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC XIII: AAR Next: Re: [GZG] ECC AAR from John Lerchey