Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XIII: AAR Next: Re: [GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley!

[GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley!

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:35:51 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley!

Jon,

I wanted to say thanks on behalf of all the gamers at ECC this year
(yes I am presuming to speak for the group). Everyone took home some
prize and we appreciate the prize support! As usual, you've shown your
support for us despite us being from 'the former colonies', which is
jolly marvelous!

I think we probably should be giving a shout out to the vendors who
showed up. I know Carl by name, the others were new to me but I was
glad to see them. I'm sorry the one fellow packed up Saturday
night.... if I'd known he was only down for the day, I'd have bought a
couple more things.

Thanks to all the businesses for supporting the Con and the gaming
community. We'll see what we can do to return the favour.

Tom B

PS - I'd also like to thank Jon Davis for the worst (and funniest)
Russian imitation I've had the privelege to witness.

Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XIII: AAR Next: Re: [GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley!