Prev: Re: [GZG] Fiction - Next: [GZG] Weird Ideas and other games...

Re: [GZG] Fiction -

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:13:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fiction -

> Nice it would be nice if we could get some of this GZG-verse fiction
up on
> lulu!

Yeah, speaking of, there's this story that someone once wrote about an
NSL
colony, Rot Hafen, that was invaded by the Kra'Vak, and how a combined
NSL/NAC team infiltrated to lay the groundwork for the reclaimation
invasion. It was a great read. It would be an awesome book to have!
Hell,
I'll bet it'd make for a great motion picture!	:-)

Mk